A forensic audit is a review and analysis of a company’s financial records that can be used as evidence in court. To assist you find fraud and protect evidence, it is a thorough, deep level scan assessment. The concept of fraud and detailed provisions for penalising fraudulent conduct are found in Section 447 of the new Company Act of 2013. It includes a broad range of investigation procedures.
The main advantages of forensic audit are listed below.
- It aids in the discovery of more practical and effective solutions.
- Helps reduce and stopping needless loss.
- Reputation of the brand is enhanced, and the risk of future exploitation is greatly decreased.
Our forensic team’s extensive technical and sector-specific knowledge in auditing, accounting, and investigation helps discover frauds, corruption, cybercrime, lawsuits, insurance claims, and provides customers with necessary advice.
In forensic auditing, we offer the following services.
- Fraud resistance
- Organizational investigations
- Services in forensic technology
- Investigations & compliance with anti-corruption laws
- Differences in financial reporting
- Act on False Claims
- Misappropriation of Assets